OUR BIKE TRANSPORT SERVICE IS FIRST CLASS AND IT IS UNIQUE TO US…
- To eliminate the possibility of damage, all bikes are transported in purpose-built steel cradles.
- Our friendly staff are properly trained – we know how to handle & transport bikes safely.
- Bikes are our passion – you deal with the same helpful bike enthusiasts on every trip.
- A quality service with 10 bike collection points nationwide – see below for details.
- Clear & concise transport instructions provided at least 4 weeks before the event.
BASIC BIKE TRANSPORT PRICE
Bike transport to the circuit from the main UK depot (Sandy, Bedfordshire): £249 per bike
ADDITIONAL ITEMS TRANSPORTED WITH YOUR BIKE…
You can transport additional items in the cradle with your bike – leathers, boots, helmet, tyres, paddock stands, and few other small items will easily fit in the cradle. Large kit bags, toolboxes, etc. are normally difficult to accommodate, but you can fit a lot more in if you break your items down into small packages or place them in the cradle loose (the cradle has a solid base and an up-stand all round so nothing can fall out) – for example, a large toolbox is unlikely to fit, but if all of the contents of the toolbox are loose or in small packages, it will all fit in the cradle easily.
For anything that will not fit, additional storage space can be purchased as follows:
- Large kit bag, toolbox or spare wheels: £20
- Pallet space for assorted additional items: £125 per cubic metre
Click for COLLECTION POINTS
track day, track days, trackday, trackdays, track day in Spain, track days in Spain, trackday in Spain, trackdays in Spain, track day in Europe, track days in Europe, trackday in Europe, trackdays in Europe, European track days, European trackday, European track day, European trackdays, track day abroad, track days abroad, trackday abroad, trackdays abroad, bike track days, bike trackdays, bike track day, bike trackday, motorcycle track days, motorcycle trackdays, motorcycle track day, motorcycle trackday, beginners track day, novice track day, superbike track day, superbike trackdays, novice trackday, track days at Jerez circuit, Almeria circuit, Cartagena circuit, Brno circuit, Motorland Aragon, Valencia circuit, Slovakiaring, Most circuit